Hello R2R from east Georgia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brad T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brad T

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
20
Location
Washington, Ga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, all!

I'm from Georgia, east of Athens. I've been on a reefing quietus of about 13 years, after getting rid of a 220 gallon. My wife and I mentioned off and on over the years how we missed the hobby. Fast forward to the present, I found myself in the possession of a 90 gallon reef tank setup that had been broken down and put away. I tripped across this forum while doing some catching up on the progression of the hobby, and thought I'd join before I became a chronic lurker!

I can honestly say I feel the information here almost makes books on reefkeeping a tad dated.

Happy reefing!
Brad
 
Welcome to R2R Brad!
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your tank with lots of pics! :)
 
WELCOME! Gald to have you join!
We all look forward to your participation.
Photos are always appreciated!
Share and like often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new