Hello R2R, Glad i found ya'all!!

ReeferinTX

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
63
Location
Houston Area
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been around here on R2R now a week or so kinda lurking in the background getting the lay of the land. I really, really enjoy the passion. I've had a few posts and finally posted a build thread and I figured why not get more input?

So, HELLO REEFERS!!

I'd love some input on my build: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/not-the-average-build-thread….915910/#post-10272913

I have months to continue to put this together, so more input will put me into research overload, but I asked for it, lol. Almost as bad as trying to figure out if I want a Bean Animal overflow, sheesh.
 
Welcome out of the shadows and to the party.
black ish appearance GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new