Hello r2R

Reefshark34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's just start where it all began......early Saturday Am ....1989 ...get up I'm going yard selling ,,yep my mom would hit every weekend yard sale thrift store and 2nd hand joint known to man. Her habit opened me up to my addiction lol. Love and glad for it. But long story short.....

There I stood 12 yrs old like I said it's 1989 so you can imagine what I'm probably lookin like on a Saturday am jamz shorts some Vans I got from last weekends TREASURES. Then BOOOOOM

Mom hit the blinker on the Chevy chevvett we wiped the car right here n front of the house and I saw her from the moment I pulled up it was a 25gal RED RIDER LEVER ACTION with a stand, HOB, rocks plants a flipping scuba diver dude that was breaching the pirate chest ,,,, OH HECK YES ALL FOR $20 buck a roo,,,,, sketch put the brakes down mom is not paying NO $20 for a fish tank.. But moms a pro guys ,,,$8 bucks later I was hitting the hatch back loading my tank... Long story short right????

Now days I'm jumped into the deep end about 3 yrs ago and never had a chance to look back

75 gal reef , diy 35gl refugium, vertex skim etc...
150 gal XH predator tank

mwbeach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417310851.427804.jpg

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. :wave:

OP
OP
R

Reefshark34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun photos

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Couple of more pics of my PLTA it's so big .,does anybody have a LTA that has split? Mine sometimes is as large as basketball almost..lol

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great pictures! love your choice of fish in the predator tank. I was going to ask what the large red nem was on the bottom left - you are right, it is huge! I've never kept a LTA so I can't help there.

luxauterna

A softy who loves softies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome ! sweet story and tanks! I love the idea of having both a reef and a predator FO tank.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back