Hello R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter explorer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 5.10.55 PM.png
 
Located in the Atlanta area. Been here for some time. I'm a bass fisherman. I've been in the reefer game for about 10 years. I have always read alot of the information on R2R, but this time I decided to come aboard. I have a 130 gallon with a variety of torches, anemones, and different looking hammers. Along with tangs, anthias, wrasse, and angels. My tank is in the wall and has radion pros and ecotech power heads. I also like to BBQ. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new