Hello R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Me z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Me z

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
362
Reaction score
2
Location
idaho falls, Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R but not the hobby. My current tank is a 6ft 125g display with a 40g fuge (also home to my peacock mantis shrimp) 30g sump with a vertex skimmer, gravity fed ato, korallin calcium reactor, biopellet reactor, gfo reactor. I also run a 1/2 hp oceanic chiller that is fed from my sump up into my 40g breeder frag tank that is lit with led's (i drilled the tank and built the stand myself), it then drains back into my sump to the return pump chamber. In my display I run two 400w radiums powered by icecap ballasts on both ends and six 24w t5s in the middle of the tank. I have a several fish and entirley too much coral to name it all. I have been trying to get rid of my softies the only ones I will keep are my zoos and ricordias. My tank has lots of sps and quite a few lps. Not many people in this hobby in my area so I am glad I have a place to talk about reef tanks without people thinking im speaking another language.
031.jpg
 
Well welcome to R2R!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new