Hello R2R

halvenator

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
31
Reaction score
76
Location
New Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

Been a lurker for some time now and decided to finally set up an account and found out that I had set one up some time ago.

Decided that it would be good to finally introduce myself!

I am Adam, I have had a 29g FOWLR tank set up for 8 year now and I am getting ready to add some coral! Well that’s what I have been saying for the last 8 years...

I need to make some upgrades to my tank before adding corals most importantly being the light. So I will be searching for some advice on some of those!


82C7A7A0-E7BC-4472-920A-11ACA51F1448.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (8).gif
 
Hey everyone!

Been a lurker for some time now and decided to finally set up an account and found out that I had set one up some time ago.

Decided that it would be good to finally introduce myself!

I am Adam, I have had a 29g FOWLR tank set up for 8 year now and I am getting ready to add some coral! Well that’s what I have been saying for the last 8 years...

I need to make some upgrades to my tank before adding corals most importantly being the light. So I will be searching for some advice on some of those!


82C7A7A0-E7BC-4472-920A-11ACA51F1448.jpeg

Nice tank!... Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have to have you
Explore…Learn…Share

3Y0.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new