Hello R2R!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vlad990
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
3fw809.jpg
 
Hey there! Intermediate-ish reefer getting back into it after My 150 got nuked last year. Glad to be among like minded people and really dig the tanks I’ve seen so far! This is the only pic I have of my tank so far this is my progress lol. Got about 40g back in it last night and will have another 40 this evening after work
C9AFE000-38D1-44EF-BEEB-22CA887B8A32.jpeg
Welcome

IMG_20190202_223345_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new