Hello R2R

Welcome to R2R!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
Welcome to the R2R community !!
 
Hi!

I joined a few months back but never introduced myself. There are some amazing build threads here, I used to frequent a few other forums but R2R is the place to be for some truly awesome builds threads.

Been in and out of aquariums since childhood, you guys know the drill ;). Planning a large build next year, can't wait. Looking forward to chatting more with you all!
Welcome I started in December as well. Lot of good info on here and it’s nice to meet people at events.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new