Hello R2R!

Welcome, great looking tank

1587343363271.gif
 
My name is Dirk and I come from Hamburg , Germany. I just started a seawater tank. I will definitely need advice at one point or another because this is my first seawater aquarium. :)

new.png
Welcome to R2R Dirk. Nice looking start to your tank. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, Dirk! We are glad that you joined us.

I really like your rock-work!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new