Hello Reef2Reef community! Adina from UK here!

adinath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,
Allow me to introduce myself: Adina, a passionate school teacher and aquarium enthusiast from the UK. Today, I dive into this wonderful forum, eager to connect with fellow fish lovers like you.

Joining this community is an exciting step for me as I'll be able to share my knowledge, learn from experienced aquarists, and contribute to thought-provoking discussions. With two 30-gallon tanks embracing my home, one as a vibrant community tank and the other dedicated solely to my beautiful betta friends, I am always searching for new ways to elevate their underwater world.

I strongly believe that keeping an aquarium is not only a hobby but also a gateway to serenity and personal growth. It's remarkable how observing aquatic life can inspire curiosity in our students or simply provide therapeutic benefits after a long day at work. I find great joy in incorporating these elements into my teaching, helping young minds appreciate nature's wonders.

As an aquarium enthusiast, I'm constantly exploring innovative techniques for maintaining water quality and creating captivating landscapes within the tanks. I hope we can exchange ideas on equipment, share success stories, and support each other through any challenges we may encounter.

Beyond aquatics, you'll likely find me curled up with a good book (perhaps about marine biology!) or enjoying some outdoor adventures exploring nature's stunning beauty. If you're ever looking for book recommendations or want to swap tales of exploration, feel free to reach out – I'm all ears!

But enough about me – what brings each one of YOU here? What inspires your love for these underwater realms? Let's get this conversation flowing! Your warm welcome will certainly make this journey all the more delightful. So please don't hesitate to drop a friendly hello or share your own experiences.

Together, let's embark on an incredible adventure of discovery and friendship within the Reef2Reef family!

Looking forward to connecting with you all soon!

Best regards,
Adina

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all. I am overwhelmed!
Welcome again get your uk badge press on your account photo look to your left and see user group press on it scroll down to uk reef club and press on it . It will ask why you want to join say your a reefer and that’s it may take a couple of days to come up . Also if you press on Rock pool reef keepers there is info from the uk on it . Hope this helps

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Adina. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Where in the UK are you?

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

IMG_9087.png

Buckster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Adina and Welcome to R2R! I started scuba diving shortly after graduating college. Loved the undersea world. I started my first aquarium 180 gal and didn't have the wealth of knowledge and corals did not do well. I finally gave up. 15 years later I decided to try my luck again with another 180. This time with the available information and much research not only corals do well but the tank thrives. I have a great RODI setup in the garage and two other smaller tanks for smaller fish.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back