Hello Reef2Reef

Redbeards.Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
51
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! So excited to finally join. Long time lurker fist time poster!

I love getting info from here and learning new things about corals!

Excited to join the conversation.

I also have an etsy page where we sell custom christmas ornaments.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Having a hobby is nice, having two hobbies is even better, but having two hobbies that can be combined is the absolute best! Looking forward to see more of your ornaments.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new