Hello Reef2Reef!

SweetButSalty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
83
Reaction score
51
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
Although I’m not new to this hobby, it has been a been a very long time since I’ve owned a tank… but I’ve decided to jump back in! After a few months of hanging out on here and educating myself, I finally decided to join the group. 😊 I’m happy to be here and I’ve learned so much already! Thank you Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi!
Although I’m not new to this hobby, it has been a been a very long time since I’ve owned a tank… but I’ve decided to jump back in! After a few months of hanging out on here and educating myself, I finally decided to join the group. 😊 I’m happy to be here and I’ve learned so much already! Thank you Reef2Reef!
Welcome to the forums.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!

A lot has changed since you last reefed like gear and costs lol

The basics and fundamentals tho are still the same. Start a build thread so we can follow along and happy reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new