Hello Reef2Reef

leviathansreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
28
Location
Chattanooga Tn
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am the owner of Leviathans Reef and wanted to take the time to say thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of this amazing site. I hope to learn and grow my knowledge of reef aquariums and help others grow their knowledge as well. Thank you for you time,
Michael
Leviathans Reef
 
welcome33.gif
 
Hi everyone, I am the owner of Leviathans Reef and wanted to take the time to say thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of this amazing site. I hope to learn and grow my knowledge of reef aquariums and help others grow their knowledge as well. Thank you for you time,
Michael
Leviathans Reef
Welcome Michael,
Help us where you can.
 
Hi everyone, I am the owner of Leviathans Reef and wanted to take the time to say thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of this amazing site. I hope to learn and grow my knowledge of reef aquariums and help others grow their knowledge as well. Thank you for you time,
Michael
Leviathans Reef
Welcome to Reef2Reef Michael! Glad you're here to join us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new