Hello reef2reefers

Welcome!
200.gif

Glad to have you join :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I have just started my reef hobbie with a 60 gallon cube. I will be referencing this forum to help me with my new journey . i thank you all in advance.
welcome! 60 cubes always seemed pretty attractive to me. Hope you enjoy your project!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new