Hello Reefers. Allow me to introduce myself.

1A-You'll fit right in 2.jpg
 
I have been out of the hobby for more than 15 years after a catastrophe struck my 75 gallon tank. Much has changed! LED lights. Schedules. DC pumps. Filter rollers! I have been avidly working on my new tank for the last 3 months including planning, compiling, assembling and learning along the way. I am especially happy with my own personally created aquascape. That was fun.

I read we are encouraged to start a build thread or something? Where do I do that?

Also, my tank appears to be cycling. I added a little oscillaris who seems happy. Ammonia and nitrates remaining zero. Getting poised to start introducing a few more critters. Is there a consensus on best, most reputable salt fish and invert online retailers among the hobbyists in here?

Look forward to many years of co-hobby-ing with you all.

IMG_3876.jpeg IMG_3872.jpeg

Welcome! @Dr. Reef drreefsquarantinedfish.com is a great place to buy livestock from
 
Hello and Welcome back to the hobby and R2R! Make sure you only put in two cleaner shrimp. I found out the hard way. I had 7 in my 180 for months and then all of a sudden they started to die off. I have two left. I read in an article that they will kill each other until two remain.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new