Hello Reefers. Allow me to introduce myself.

NitroJoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out of the hobby for more than 15 years after a catastrophe struck my 75 gallon tank. Much has changed! LED lights. Schedules. DC pumps. Filter rollers! I have been avidly working on my new tank for the last 3 months including planning, compiling, assembling and learning along the way. I am especially happy with my own personally created aquascape. That was fun.

I read we are encouraged to start a build thread or something? Where do I do that?

Also, my tank appears to be cycling. I added a little oscillaris who seems happy. Ammonia and nitrates remaining zero. Getting poised to start introducing a few more critters. Is there a consensus on best, most reputable salt fish and invert online retailers among the hobbyists in here?

Look forward to many years of co-hobby-ing with you all.

IMG_3876.jpeg IMG_3872.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Here's a link to the area where member's tanks are shared. Many people start their build thread in the member's tanks section, but there are also sections for large tanks, AIOs, nanos, cube tanks, and more

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back