Hello Reefers! How are you? :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
pleanty of time to post some more vidios on the web, you getting kinda famous like the la fish guy seris, and the fragoliscis vid,
 
So really what happened? you got kicked off of R2R and rev got you thrown in jail? Thats what I am getting out of this thread. Crazy.... I was wondering were you have been. I always like reading your posts Kraylen.
 
The past is the past, I'm back and that is the present.. be... gifted.. meh you figure it out.

Anyways, yeah.. gotta get on the videos more.. I dunno about famous.. haha if I had like 25,000 hits a video sure.. but a couple hundred hahaha.. nah

Good to be back :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new