Hello reefers!!

socalreefer78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say "Hello" to all the reefers out there! :wink: Well, as you can tell I live in Southern Cali and I have been into reefing for ~6 years but I've had FW tanks my whole life. My father had a 100g tank in our living room growing up and this was in the 70's. I used to do the SPS thing but sold it all a couple of years ago. I currently have an mainly LPS, 90g glass DT and a 40g glass sump. The tank is drilled with 1" and 3/4" holes, I built durso stand pipes and my returns are drilled into the back of my tank (I drilled them too). I'm running (2) 20k 150w MH with no actinics, black sand bed, DSB in my fuge which is part of my sump, G1x skimmer w/ gate valve mod and GenX return pump (soon to be an Ehiem or Ocean Runner???). I kinda like the look of the 20k's by themselves but who knows, I may run some actinics in the future. I also have a 20 QT. I left my camera at my moms house so I'll post some pics soon. Oh yeah, I love rics and yumas. I have ~15 right now but alot more to come.

OP
OP
S

socalreefer78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have my camera right now:eek:oh: I will post some as soon as I get it back. I still haven't downloaded them from my camera to my comp:squigglemouth: I will, I will just give me a bit.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 131 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back