Hello Reefers!

NanoLuke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and I hope you find the great wonder and pleasure that this fantastic hobby brings! One of the things that actually made it difficult for me was being too over absorbed with lots of material such as things I don't really need like UV sterilizers, Ozone systems, even protein skimmers and water changes...
(just kidding about water changes; they are probably the single most important thing).
Just take it slowly and enjoy the journey by learning the fundamentals, gaining experience, and asking questions on here as needed in addition to continuing research.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

OP
OP
eastnjman1987

eastnjman1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Chris this is an awesome place to be and learn all about the hobby. There are tons of super helpful people here on R2R that can help and chat about any issue or things in your tank you want to talk about!

If you want to check it out, I have a YouTube channel going that I think would be helpful for ya! Just my journey with reefing and everything that goes with it! Here is one of my recent videos! Cheers and congrats again on jumping into this hobby!

I’ll deff check your channel out thanks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back