Hello, reefing fam!

akleasure

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
59
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I was prompted to introduce myself, so here we go. My name is Alyssa and I've been in the hobby for 8 years. We have about 400 gallons of tanks in the house, the largest being a 150 gallon DT. My husband owns a business selling aquacultured coral and saltwater aquarium supplies, so the remainder of the tanks are frag tanks.

I'm excited to be here and always look forward to learning as much as I can!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi there! I was prompted to introduce myself, so here we go. My name is Alyssa and I've been in the hobby for 8 years. We have about 400 gallons of tanks in the house, the largest being a 150 gallon DT. My husband owns a business selling aquacultured coral and saltwater aquarium supplies, so the remainder of the tanks are frag tanks.

I'm excited to be here and always look forward to learning as much as I can!

Turtle Hello GIF by WWF_UK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new