Hello there!

(Poseidon)

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am new here. I don't have a saltwater aquarium unfortunately, but I hope to one day. Honest truth is I love the sea; as I'm sure most of you do and I am a artist. I love drawing and I am here to get inspiration for my art. Most of all my work revolves around the sea and I would love you use some of everyone's pictues if you wouldn't mind. This might sound weird, but I want my art to be as organic as possible... So instead of drawing a fish or a coral from a google picture that pops up first at anyone's search, I'd love it if I can draw and include some of the inhabitants in your tanks... Anyway, just passing through and I'd be glad to share some of my work with all of you if possible in the future!
43385614654_eb44ccea74_c.jpg

Last edited:

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am new here. I don't have a saltwater aquarium unfortunately, but I hope to one day. Honest truth is I love the sea; as I'm sure most of you do and I am a artist. I love drawing and I am here to get inspiration for my art. Most of all my work revolves around the sea and I would love you use some of everyone's pictues if you wouldn't mind. This might sound weird, but I want my art to be as organic as possible... So instead of drawing a fish or a coral from a google picture that pops up first at anyone's search, I'd love it if I can draw and include some of the inhabitants in your tanks... Anyway, just passing through and I'd be glad to share some of my work with all of you if possible in the future!
43385614654_eb44ccea74_c.jpg
You sir are an interesting person....I like interesting people. Welcome aboard. Hopefully you'll have a tank of your own soon. You're in the right place for info.

OP
OP
(Poseidon)

(Poseidon)

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sir are an interesting person....I like interesting people. Welcome aboard. Hopefully you'll have a tank of your own soon. You're in the right place for info.
Hello there and thank you very much, likewise! And yes, one day soon hopefully!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 88 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%

Back