Hello to All... from Luzerne Co., Pa.

BountyHunter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
44
Location
Luzerne Co., Pa.
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. My name is Mike and I'm from Luzerne Co., Pa.

I'm not new to the aquarium scene but I am new to the Saltwater aquarium scene.. Been a freshwater enthusiast for many years. Many years ago I had a 45 gal. high tank setup as freshwater for my kids when they were little... Eventually sold the setup. Went quite a few years without anything and about 3 years ago got bit by the bug again! Bought a 72 gal. bow front and had that as freshwater setup as well....
Did fairly well with it but also had the usual ups and downs. I had this tank up and running until the end of this past August!

Then my curiosity for Saltwater got the best of me! I love the reef, corals and fish.

I sold the 72 fresh with everything and bought a second hand 130 seamless bow front.
It's going to be a new passion for me.

I'm currently refinishing the cherry wood stand and canopy and will be cleaning up the tank as well very soon. Already talking and getting excellent info. from my LFS and doing much internet reading.

My goal is to create an awesome reef with fish setup!!!

Just purchased two A1 Prime lights and an ASM G3 protein skimmer. (recommendations).......... Just the start of it all.
So basically, I'll be reading and asking for much more info. Hopefully I can get it here.

Thanks in advance... MIKE aka BountyHunter
 
Welcome to R2R Mike and thanks for saying hello :)
welcome-gif-13.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new