Hello to everyone from Michigan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crushed_A
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crushed_A

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I registered on this site awhile back, I don't think I ever posted in the meet and greet forum. I started my tank up last year. 125G on a custom built stand (LFS) and a Trigger Triton44 sump. Currently running apex classic, 3 radion xr15 gen 4's, 2 Kessil A360WE, 2 MP40WQD, 2 Neptune DOS, TORQ Media Reactor, oldschool ASM Skimmer (works great), Synergy overflow, Kessil H380, and 2 Sicche return pumps.

Love this hobby, currently in the process of switching from dosing 2 part to the triton method. Will check out the forums on people's success with Triton. I've been doing a lot of research and I want to get to great stability and ULM (to a certain degree).

I'm in Lansing MI and always looking for other close by members.
 
Welcome to R2R officially! Im next door in wisconsin :)
Wtr2r.gif
 
Greetings from across the pond in WI

1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new