Hello to everyone from Michigan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crushed_A
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome from the "left" coast, Oregon; I have family up in the UP :)

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 11.13.14 AM.png
 
I don’t have a build thread unfortunately. Should have taken some pictures along the way! Maybe I’ll post pics of my setup soon.

It doesn’t have to be an actual “build”, it’s also nice to have a place to post updates and pictures of your tank, and keep track of your progress! I love going back over my old posts and seeing how much things have grown and being able to track what changes I’ve made.

Welcome, glad you joined!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new