Hello to everyone in R2R!

Christian Claudio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Christian and I've recently made the jump into saltwater fishkeeping after taking care of my freshwater planted tank for a few years. I currently have a three month old fishless (QT problems) tank housing some beginner corals lit up by a Reef Breeders Nano light, 4 astraea snails, an emerald crab, a cleaner shrimp, and some GHA that won't go away.

I joined R2R to hopefully know more about this hobby (my coral placements for example might be wrong) and to contribute back once I'm more experienced :)
 
I'm Christian and I've recently made the jump into saltwater fishkeeping after taking care of my freshwater planted tank for a few years. I currently have a three month old fishless (QT problems) tank housing some beginner corals lit up by a Reef Breeders Nano light, 4 astraea snails, an emerald crab, a cleaner shrimp, and some GHA that won't go away.

I joined R2R to hopefully know more about this hobby (my coral placements for example might be wrong) and to contribute back once I'm more experienced :)
Welcome to R2R! Definitely a vast amount of knowledge here for you :)
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty side of the hobby.
 
You came to the right spot. Good advice, friendly people. Once you dig in here, your forget the rest...
 
Welcome to R2R! I too made the jump from planted tanks to reef tanks and I don't regret it one bit! I hope you have the same experience!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Glad to meet all of you!

Tank pics coming in later this day (need to yank out some GHA to make it presentable :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new