Hello wife and hubby project

  • Thread starter Thread starter DevilsToy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DevilsToy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been out of the salt water for a long time, bout 17 years. Starting back up, not sure what I am doing with it. So far leaning towards soft corals but have to find out what momma wants in fish first. Been shopping around for parts, reading as many books I can get my hands on and trying to talk to store employees( that want to be bothered ). I will be starting with a 210 gallon glass tank. Hoping to buy the rock next month providing the tank is ready. I am a pain, I do ask lots of questions. Like do I run a chiller cause of the lights or can i get away 120 mm fans like i use on my gaming towers?

20160403_200641.jpeg
 
In my experience, Chillers aren't as necessary as they once were, with LED's being the standard. Anyways, welcome to r2r! Hope you have fun diving back in, we are here to help.
 
Welcome to reef2reef!
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome!!
 
Welcome to the R2R community!
If you ever need some good reading there are some excellent pinned threads here :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new