Hello

Adamsbrou

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
18
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone from South Florida.

I am not new to this site, it’s a great resource that I have used frequently to answer my questions about reefing. But, I don’t post much because almost all questions I had were already answered here. But I’ve been reefing for little over a year. I started with a nano and had some luck with it, but I got frustrated with the live stock restrictions. So, I patiently waited for the right used tank become available. I made a video of the cleaning setup process.

My 75g Reef Tank has been up running since May 2023, and is predominantly softy and LPS.



Thank you,

Adam
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new