Hello!

Cdavis66

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Messages
116
Reaction score
119
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m Carson

I’m new to reefing and have been fascinated with learning about it. I’ve always loved the water and grew up on a lake. I have been reading around on R2R but haven’t built the courage to put myself out there until now. I am excited for the journey ahead.

I have a 21g tank that I have had for just over a month and have a Duncan, torch, and a yellow tail damsel. I hope to expand a lot more and hope everyone here can help me get there.

Thanks for hearing me out!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome aboard, going quick for a first month, has the tank already cycled? Maybe post some pics and start a new build thread. My Duncan is one of my favorites.
 

Attachments

  • Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 20230925_190408.jpg
    20230925_190408.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 62
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to our little piece of the reef
that was a fast cycle. what did you use? hope to see some pix of your tank soon.

Welcome!!!

f127426c616cd57d67c79dfda815c596.gif
I used Brightwell start XLM and Dr tims ammonia. The ammonia and nitrite levels have been at zero since I put livestock in. Nitrate is slowly rising but sill under 5 ppm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new