Hello!

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hi, I’m Carson

I’m new to reefing and have been fascinated with learning about it. I’ve always loved the water and grew up on a lake. I have been reading around on R2R but haven’t built the courage to put myself out there until now. I am excited for the journey ahead.

I have a 21g tank that I have had for just over a month and have a Duncan, torch, and a yellow tail damsel. I hope to expand a lot more and hope everyone here can help me get there.

Thanks for hearing me out!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new