Hello

Pdpmcon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this forum. Just introducing myself. Small 20 gallon long running a Midas blenny, yellow tail goby and his pal pistol shrimp, two nano clown fish, toadstool, pulsing xenia, gsp, Kenya tree, and my first lucky charm Anemone. Lots of up and downs, learning as much as I can fumbling my way through this hobby.

Ive lost a decent amount of fish and shrimp along my rookie journey. Lost a clown, a blenny, two royal gammas. I've had to return a male emerald crab, a serial killer clown fish, and a blue legged hermit crab that kept biting fish. Multiple cleaner shrimp. I just gave up trying to do that even tho I love them. They just disappear (I think it's the pistol).

Anyway, here for the long run. Hope to join and be apart of this community.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
New to this forum. Just introducing myself. Small 20 gallon long running a Midas blenny, yellow tail goby and his pal pistol shrimp, two nano clown fish, toadstool, pulsing xenia, gsp, Kenya tree, and my first lucky charm Anemone. Lots of up and downs, learning as much as I can fumbling my way through this hobby.

Ive lost a decent amount of fish and shrimp along my rookie journey. Lost a clown, a blenny, two royal gammas. I've had to return a male emerald crab, a serial killer clown fish, and a blue legged hermit crab that kept biting fish. Multiple cleaner shrimp. I just gave up trying to do that even tho I love them. They just disappear (I think it's the pistol).

Anyway, here for the long run. Hope to join and be apart of this community.
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new