Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Howie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Howie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
South Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Howie (aka Howiefishman) and I live in South Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl. I have a 450 gallon fish only custom tank as a room divider with tangs, angels and a wrasse. I also have a 90 gallon corner tank fish only in our bedroom. My newest passion is a DSA 50 gallon Neo Storm Coral Tank which was impossible to get and i am currently enjoying stocking. Been actively involved in the hobby for about 15 years. always learning!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new