Hello

mizzoumed02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
159
Reaction score
16
Location
St Louis. Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been lurking around here for some time now and finally decided I must post a little introduction. I'm Scott, I live in Central Missouri. Work in the medical field. I've been in Salt water now for about 5 yrs, fresh water for 20yrs. My current setup is a 4' 120, mostly SPS. It use to be a 100% Zeovit system, but I have recently converted it to EcoBak pellets. I'm currently in the process of setting up a frag system in my basement. I'll see if I can find some old pics of the main system and put together a thread showing it's progress over the past two years. I like nice things, most of my corals are ORA. Feel free to drop a line and chat me up. I'm very laid back and easy going. When I'm not at work, or spending time with the tank, which doesn't leave much, I'm out in the woods hiking and camping. That's pretty much me in a nutshell!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R Scott! Glad you signed up !
 
Hi Scott! Welcome to R2R.. can't wait to see the pics! :)
 
Thanks for all the greetings. I'll work on getting pictures up of the tank here in the next few days.
 
Ok, I've put a few pics up under the members tank thread. I've got some updated ones I'll post tomorrow....
 
welcome to reef 2 reef, glad you introduced yourself, can't wait to see the pictures,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new