Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gbusardo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome. You have questions, we can help.

1568939071528.gif
 
Hi. I have not had a saltwater tank set up for many years. I am seriously thinking of re setting up a 30 gallon tank. Hopefully I can get answers to some of the questions I will have here. Thanks in advance. Gary
Welcome to R2R!
 
1569172266345.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new