Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bellamy55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome aboard! I'm glad you joined us.
Godzilla Jumping In.gif
 
Hi everyone. I used to have a 120 for years but had to travel for a living so its been about 10 years since ive been in the hobby. My work had me start taking care of a 225 freshwater tank and it gave me the itch. I now have a 20 Gallon FOWLR tank up and running for the past couple months. Things have come a long way since i was in the hobby last so im sure ill be full of questions for you all

Welcome back!...Grest to have you as part of the R2R Family…Explore…Learn…Share
HoUw.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new