Hello

Welcome to R2R ... not sure to call you ..newbie or freshie or BC ;) either way welcome and soak in the knowledge. Include lots of pics and enjoy. Most of all take it slow!! And by all means remember to not believe everything from everyone!!
 
Welcome to R2R ... not sure to call you ..newbie or freshie or BC ;) either way welcome and soak in the knowledge. Include lots of pics and enjoy. Most of all take it slow!! And by all means remember to not believe everything from everyone!!
Thanks! I think that is true in any hobby , however I am always open to constructive criticism- so if any seasoned pros see some glaring mistakes please point them out !
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

minions-welcome_orig.jpg
 
I have a 60cube , a 90cube and eventually my 260 gallon -
i can only afford the 60 right now:D and have amassed a HOB skimmer, 2 jebao circulation pumps,and am on the hunt for a gyre.
I have a 300w chinese blackbox LED
plans are modest - anenome, clownfish, maybe some easy corals

Sounds like a great plan! I've got a 60 cube as well :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new