Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyang117
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tyang117

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
New to the site as well as fairly new to the saltwater game, but not entirely new to fish keeping. I have been doing freshwater for 15+years and finally moved over, starting with a 20g tall. Just wanted to make a greeting.
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r13.gif
 
Hello everyone,
New to the site as well as fairly new to the saltwater game, but not entirely new to fish keeping. I have been doing freshwater for 15+years and finally moved over, starting with a 20g tall. Just wanted to make a greeting.

Welcome!!! And post pictures whenever possible!

2E718DA7-198E-4050-8B5C-AA8E4AF56804.gif
 
Hello everyone,
New to the site as well as fairly new to the saltwater game, but not entirely new to fish keeping. I have been doing freshwater for 15+years and finally moved over, starting with a 20g tall. Just wanted to make a greeting.

Hello! Back at ya 10 x more. No, wait! INFINITY MORE!

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. I think you will more or less find whatever you are looking for. Maybe even the wild but wooly leprechaun's pot of gold!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new