Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jarbour88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jarbour88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening,

I am experienced in freshwater and ponds but a newcomer to saltwater and reef-keeping! I have recently setup a new 40 gallon tank I plan to slowly grow into a reef tank. But for now, cycling!

Nice to meet you all, and thank you for having me on the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r10.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on the new tank - patience is key so it sounds like you are off to a good start!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new