Hello.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robbbadd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Robbbadd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m Rob, and I’m back to reefing after a 10 year hiatus. A lot has changed since my last go around with reefing, that’s for sure... I used to run a 110, with 500 watts of metal halides you could cook a steak under... I’m really excited to get back into it, and am open to all advice and suggestions.

My current setup is
C-vue 26 AIO
Aqua illumination prime HD
Eshopps nano skimmer
Nero 5
Tunze nano ATO

I plan on adding mostly LPS, some softies, and down the road, a few SPS.
for fish I plan on adding:
1- green clown goby
1- chalk bass
1- purple firefish
1- mccoskers wrasse.
5 blue leg hermits
2 astraea snails
5 bumble bee snails.
image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r7.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby! Time to dust of those reefing skills!

Dusting.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new