Hello!

SusRenee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
89
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Susan, and I'm just restarting my tank after a bad crash from stray voltage a couple years ago. It is a Coralife BioCube 29. I look forward to catching up with what's new in the hobby.
15789790221751149074063939052976.jpg
 
This is a forever changing hobby and world of technology and gadgets in the industry.
It will make the two years that passed a lot more simplified.
Welcome to the R2R community !!!
 
Welcome to R2R Susan! Wow! Feels really good saying that !!!! :D So what’s the plan for the tank?
Slow and steady build. Mostly soft and LPS, as I like movement in the tank. Eventually a nem/clown. I have a few fish in mind like a purple firefish and a royal gramma. I've been thinking of doing a dominating color like purple with fish and corals. I've never really seen that before and thought it might be fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new