Hello!

You may dodge some of the uglies having started with live rock and sand, but diatoms are pretty much for everyone :)

You have a nice group of snails. Are they not eating them? After about two weeks, I tired of staring at the diatoms and bought three mexican turbo snails and they ate them all. It was like watching your neighbor mow the lawn. They ate and **** so much, I feared a new cycle.

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new