Hello

Jvalle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
478
Reaction score
679
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m new to this site but been into reefing for a while. I just built about 1 year ago an in wall 150 in my living room. I run a large refugium with a skimmer below. My equipment is not new but runs great and I have had the tank successfully running with no water changes since I set it up. I’m big into zoas and softies not so much hard corals although I love them as well. Attached you will find pics . Hope u enjoy
FA3A8CD4-F833-46C9-A68E-2762071526BC.jpeg
78577F6B-C5B0-4186-B0FC-E4B246F9A2FB.jpeg
B11525C8-2602-4BE0-B6B9-72034E2296F9.jpeg
BE871349-D208-48D1-AB42-64E2EE0C4AB2.jpeg
4AF0222E-B9D1-4082-941F-65CB13B3260B.jpeg
84D5FED1-598A-414B-92A2-A43C125B46F1.jpeg
FAA2FF04-8B4E-435B-95DC-11516CA539DC.jpeg
AC997C77-0305-4F98-8E84-2B379EE69F80.jpeg
68AFD9FD-DF5D-48E1-AE85-67D701E88654.jpeg
FAB01A50-69E4-4319-871D-8D61AABC5F0D.jpeg
9642C6D4-65DA-466D-AC46-51B023415874.png
 
Amazing display! Welcome, where have you been lol??
I’m pretty busy all the time but with this Corona I thought I would join to meet new people and share some experiences thanks
 
Hi I’m new to this site but been into reefing for a while. I just built about 1 year ago an in wall 150 in my living room. I run a large refugium with a skimmer below. My equipment is not new but runs great and I have had the tank successfully running with no water changes since I set it up. I’m big into zoas and softies not so much hard corals although I love them as well. Attached you will find pics . Hope u enjoy
FA3A8CD4-F833-46C9-A68E-2762071526BC.jpeg
78577F6B-C5B0-4186-B0FC-E4B246F9A2FB.jpeg
B11525C8-2602-4BE0-B6B9-72034E2296F9.jpeg
BE871349-D208-48D1-AB42-64E2EE0C4AB2.jpeg
4AF0222E-B9D1-4082-941F-65CB13B3260B.jpeg
84D5FED1-598A-414B-92A2-A43C125B46F1.jpeg
FAA2FF04-8B4E-435B-95DC-11516CA539DC.jpeg
AC997C77-0305-4F98-8E84-2B379EE69F80.jpeg
68AFD9FD-DF5D-48E1-AE85-67D701E88654.jpeg
FAB01A50-69E4-4319-871D-8D61AABC5F0D.jpeg
9642C6D4-65DA-466D-AC46-51B023415874.png
6476BBC5-8D8E-4C82-BFF0-7BA89FE2D226.jpeg
780D59B6-098D-44A5-9AEC-5663A9C3CF62.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new