Hello!

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Freshwater experience,,,Awesome...This is the same only saltier and more patience.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread. 1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby. 2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank. 3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...
 
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Freshwater experience,,,Awesome...This is the same only saltier and more patience.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread. 1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby. 2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank. 3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...
Thanks!!! As soon as I get the plumbing supplies, I’ll start taking pictures and start a build thread for sure. I’m super excited about this tank!
 
Thanks!!! As soon as I get the plumbing supplies, I’ll start taking pictures and start a build thread for sure. I’m super excited about this tank!
Maybe give us shot for shot on your plumbing....Ok well Cool can't wait to see your build.
 
Maybe give us shot for shot on your plumbing....Ok well Cool can't wait to see your build.

I will! Figuring out what the plumbing is supposed to look like inside of the overflow boxes was really confusing to me. Now that I know what to do I will document each step in hopes of helping the next person who is new to tank plumbing!! As soon as the work starts, the pictures start!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new