Hello!

Mwillis0311

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, great to come across this forum and excited to see what I can learn from everyone. Set up is a 900 gallon 1st floor tank with a basement sump room/water mixing setup. The aquarium itself is built into the wall between two rooms. Just finished cycling and have about 20 fish, 50 or so inverts, and 10 corals in for the past week and have been doing great! I run (4) Reefwave 45’s and just got 6 of the new Radian XR30 Pro lights put in. I’m about 25 feet from the sump room so run the Abyzz A400 pump and it has done great!

F677925A-CF44-4CB1-9814-FC2BC8853105.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
welcome! Nice setup, how long have you had it? You should definitely start a build thread
Thank you! I will see about doing that! The tank is about 2 years old but unfortunately the company we had “maintaining it“ weekly let it crash. Had to completely drain and remove everything down to sand. That is when I built the sump room in the basement, new larger sump, larger everything, and then started allllll fresh. The tank just finished cycling last week from all this rebuild!
 
Welcome. Wow, this is awesome! I am very curious about the Red Sea 45's, please let me know how you like them.
Absolutely, they have been great so far. Definitely quite but needed that power to get a good flow through the rock work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new