Hello!

Adrmsmi1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! My name is Adrianna. Hubby and I just bought a house and we inherited their 180 gallon saltwater tank. It currently has 10 fish, two (that we know of) snails, a chocolate chip star fish, and a blue brittle star starfish. There was an 11th fish but she passed away about 2 weeks after we moved in. I'm here to learn as much as possible so I can help care for all of them. My husband has a bit more experience than I do but he also runs his own business and doesn't have as much time. Thanks to anyone in advance!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome! Any pictures?
Here's some!

15892190841714530693229362281594.jpg 15892191044637509402405177950832.jpg 15892191344864487347813428960372.jpg 15892191537181750713689570729808.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new