Hello!!!!

dorinmoon1964

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the group and the hobby! Have done freshwater planted tanks for years, and have always wanted to run a reef tank. Most equipment on order! Waterbox Cube 20 with AI Prime 16HD light. Wanted to join the group to learn from those who have been there and done that! Want my best chance of building a successful reef. I have a lot of patience and would rather take my time and get it right! Will be looking for all of your great advice!

TexAgReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy and welcome to R2R!

Howdy.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the group and the hobby! Have done freshwater planted tanks for years, and have always wanted to run a reef tank. Most equipment on order! Waterbox Cube 20 with AI Prime 16HD light. Wanted to join the group to learn from those who have been there and done that! Want my best chance of building a successful reef. I have a lot of patience and would rather take my time and get it right! Will be looking for all of your great advice!
Welcome to the party. Was always an amazon sword plant enthusiast. Happy reefing. :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

svogun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back