Hello!

IrishWulf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I guess I’ll start with a little about myself. I’ve kept freshwater, mainly discus, for years. Always had the itch for a reef, but never pulled the trigger. Recently my wife and I had to sell everything off when we sold our last house - so I figured now was the perfect time to make the switch over to salt as we prepare to move into our new house in a month or so. New house, new tank!

A few days ago I decided to buy one of the new CADE 1500 tanks from AlgaeBarn. Yay! I’ve kept large freshwater tanks before, so hopefully I won’t be overwhelmed by a 150 salt. It’s on backorder and support mentioned it would take about 6 weeks to ship, which lines up with my new house move in date almost perfectly. Cant wait!!!!!! It also gives me some time to start researching which lights & skimmer I want to pair with the tank. So many choices!

Anyway, thank you for looking!

virtual reality

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.

welcome.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I guess I’ll start with a little about myself. I’ve kept freshwater, mainly discus, for years. Always had the itch for a reef, but never pulled the trigger. Recently my wife and I had to sell everything off when we sold our last house - so I figured now was the perfect time to make the switch over to salt as we prepare to move into our new house in a month or so. New house, new tank!

A few days ago I decided to buy one of the new CADE 1500 tanks from AlgaeBarn. Yay! I’ve kept large freshwater tanks before, so hopefully I won’t be overwhelmed by a 150 salt. It’s on backorder and support mentioned it would take about 6 weeks to ship, which lines up with my new house move in date almost perfectly. Cant wait!!!!!! It also gives me some time to start researching which lights & skimmer I want to pair with the tank. So many choices!

Anyway, thank you for looking!
Hey irishwolf welcome,
Let us know your salty questions
How exciting

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 119 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%

Back