Hello

Seaturtle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Wisconsin, I am just getting back into the hobby, I used to have a saltwater set up but I had to take a break from it due to health reasons. I love the array of colors and entertainment of a saltwater aquarium and it calms me to watch the fish. My grandchildren are very interested in Saltwater fish and I love the excitement and passion they share with me, some of my favorites are yellow tang, puffers, starfish, mandarin goby, seahorse and bubble tips.

Specific Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Tim Richardson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Wisconsin, I am just getting back into the hobby, I used to have a saltwater set up but I had to take a break from it due to health reasons. I love the array of colors and entertainment of a saltwater aquarium and it calms me to watch the fish. My grandchildren are very interested in Saltwater fish and I love the excitement and passion they share with me, some of my favorites are yellow tang, puffers, starfish, mandarin goby, seahorse and bubble tips.
Welcome aboard! I just joined yesterday and finding the members very welcoming!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back