Hello!!

Awkwardspaceprince

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo....My name is oliver! I'm from Maryland and Im very new to saltwater aquariums. I'm basically adopting my fish. A friend of mine can't/doesn't want to take care of her saltwater fish anymore and asked if me and my partner would take them! So, of course i said yes! I'm super looking forward to learning as much as i can as well as being apart of a lovely community!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo....My name is oliver! I'm from Maryland and Im very new to saltwater aquariums. I'm basically adopting my fish. A friend of mine can't/doesn't want to take care of her saltwater fish anymore and asked if me and my partner would take them! So, of course i said yes! I'm super looking forward to learning as much as i can as well as being apart of a lovely community!
Welcome to R2R!!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Oliver and Welcome!

I'm from Maryland and there are numerous local-to-you clubs depending where you are within the state - due to COVID they may be doing zooms or they may have gone quiet, but like us and our tanks - expect they'll show BBA - Bounce Back Ability!

This is a great reference book type article if you haven't already found it:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started with a used tank from someone else first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back