Hello!

Surskit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm a new-ish reef keeper from Utah. I've been a freshwater fan for a few years and wanted to take the next step and so a few months ago I set up a reef tank. Its ran into a few problems but I have a plan to fix it up once I get a little more money. Still- even if it's not in any condition to have coral yet- it does house a few clownfish, a firefish (my favorite fish in the hobby), and a real pretty purple shortspine pincushion urchin! I'm planning on starting school soon, where I intend to study marine biology to try and make this into a job, as ever since I was a kid I was fascinated by the ocean. The only reason I hadn't set up a reef beforehand was just the cost associated. I'm excited to get to meet people here and I think I'll be able to learn a lot :)

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and good luck with your Reef!

1F34E43E-31D8-4EF3-8A3E-4ADCDB94C1A1.gif

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm a new-ish reef keeper from Utah. I've been a freshwater fan for a few years and wanted to take the next step and so a few months ago I set up a reef tank. Its ran into a few problems but I have a plan to fix it up once I get a little more money. Still- even if it's not in any condition to have coral yet- it does house a few clownfish, a firefish (my favorite fish in the hobby), and a real pretty purple shortspine pincushion urchin! I'm planning on starting school soon, where I intend to study marine biology to try and make this into a job, as ever since I was a kid I was fascinated by the ocean. The only reason I hadn't set up a reef beforehand was just the cost associated. I'm excited to get to meet people here and I think I'll be able to learn a lot :)
Welcome to Da Reef!

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 70433.png
    70433.png
    57 KB · Views: 24
Back