R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning,

Hello Everyone, In the process of looking for an answer to my tank concerns I found this place. Wow! I've been looking around for an hour and I am amazed at the level of knowledge here. This is the first time that I have ever actually been interested in a forum. I have a 110 and have had it for 2 years and have only consulted with the owner of the reef shop I go to in Bountiful, Utah. I recently just moved my tank and well, it messed everything up terribly. Anyway, I look forward to reading and chatting with you.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Moves can feel like starting over, but hang in there - you will get to the other side.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back